photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

September 24, 2010

Weekly Must Reads

You people are fabulous!!
Thank you to all of you who participated in Mingle Monday... we had a record-breaking 59+ bloggers participating!

This week, I selected three new, very special blogs for my Weekly Must Reads! Please go visit them, say hello and tell them I sent you!





Weekly Must Reads


Nikki @ The Fashionable Wife

What a pretty blog! Her posts are always interesting and full of personality! I love the stories of her puppy and family - too cute! Not to mention the handful of delicious cupcake recipes on there that I am dying to break out my buttercup yellow Kitchen Aid mixer for! Definitely a must visit!


Jaclyn @ Faith, Hope & a Little Love

I cannot get over how precious her blog layout, design and fonts are! The catch... she's a brand new blogger - I would never have guessed! I loved her fabulous fall reads post, and I have now added more books to my ever growing library list! Go check out an amazing new blogger!


Trish @ This Life of Ours

This girl is fabulously ambitious! Posting DIY home decorating and her What's Cooking Good Looking recipes... wow! Her blog is right up my alley! I love visiting a blog and being inspired, which is exactly what Trish's blog does for me. Head her way to get some fabulous domestic motivation!

_____________________________________


.:: To the three of you ::.

A million thank you's for passing on the word about Mingle Monday! It sure is a-growin', which means more potential followers for all of you!! FANTASTIC!

_____________________________________


Want to find out how YOU can be a Weekly Must Read? Click here for details and we'll see you next Monday to mingle it up!


Happy Friday!






** If I missed any must reads for the raffle, it's because I didn't get a comment from you leaving the URL to your actual post {oopsie!}. Be sure to leave it next week and I'll happily add you to the raffle!

9 comments:

  1. hey, i think it's great you spotlight certain blogs like that. it's great exposure. your blog's wonderful as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shout-out! You're so sweet - thanks for all of the compliments! :)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of these blogs! I would be so sad without Mingle Monday, but I MUST remember to post about it next week :) Have I told you lately how much I adore your blog??? Well, I do. You're fabulous! Happy Friday, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the amazing compliments! You are too sweet and I really appreciate it!! You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week was my first time participating in Mingle Monday, & I loved it! I found several great new blogs to read! I'll have to check out the featured ladies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the award I just gave you on my blog.

    courtjayy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out Meg! You are too sweet.

    Love the potential for more followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meg, I love the mingle mondays and was wondering if you have a button to add to our blogs that links back to your site if people want to play along.... I can't see one but was just wondering

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful weekend, Gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10