photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

November 7, 2011

Mingle Monday Blog Hop - HELP!

Happy Monday, blogosphere!
Did ya'll have a great weekend? Busy? Relaxing? I spent Friday through Sunday is the town of Osborne, KS... population: 1431. Yes, I survived the tiny town with one grocery store and 2 restaurants. I went to visit one of my dear friends (who moved their with her husband last year)and spend the weekend with all of our girlfriends - what a blast!

Although I did enjoy the quietness of a tiny town, I am a city girl at heart. I can get my much needed dose of wide open spaces, but I don't know how I could stand everyone knowing my business - haha!

Anyway, I missed you guys! I was a bad little blogger last week, but I have some fun stuff planned for this week - including a cinnamon roll recipe that's to DIE for! I also need your help MAJORLY with the question of the week - so please give me your advice!


{ Let's mingle! }

.::::...::::...::::...::::..::::.


Pretty Pretty Please...

If you could find it in your big heart to pass the Mingle word along... I will love you forever and ever and ever.

In all seriousness, I truly appreciate each one of you who take an extra minute to go the extra mile for me. I cannot thank you and your sweet generosity enough!

{ Many thanks! }


Mingle 240



_________________________________________________



How To Mingle:



1) Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to participate.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter your blog.

3) Go visit other blogs saying hello from Mingle Monday!

4) Come back to [Life of Meg] and leave an encouraging review of the blogs you visited!!

5) Answer the weekly question...

I need your help!! Hosting a cookie swap at mi casa in December...

** Which holiday party invite should I choose? **

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

_________________________________________________

** MINGLE FAIR -- all blog & runs (not commenting) will be removed. **




_________________________________________________




A BIG thanks to all of you who are helping me decide! I have to order them off of Tiny Prints by today to get their big discount of invites/christmas cards/etc site-wide! Check it out!

Lots of love!!



21 comments:

  1. Thanks in advance for helping me decide my holiday party invites! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable, so you really can't go wrong. If I HAD to choose, I'd pick 'Option 1' for a cookie swap - it fits the theme well, and the little cake pop drawings are adorabl!!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option 5 hands down!! Sooo cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like number 1 for the cookie swap since it has all the little christmasy foods on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS. I checked out Synfully Delicious & SimpleSweetLife. Both were such adorable blogs, with fun & relatable stories (both super important in a good blog). Can't wait to read more from the newest blogs I follow!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love option 4. It's not overly "Christmas-y" but definitely has a whimsical touch to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Option #1 fits the theme for a cookie swap so well! All are so cute, what a hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the 3rd one the best! but they are definitely all cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that Option #3 is the best one though they are all cute!

    I liked Synfully Delicious' blog- so cute and I'll definitely be back!

    Then I went on over to the Simple, Sweet Life and she has a great blog as well. Liked the key fobs! :)

    Happy Monday Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Option #3! Thought #1 is adorable, too. I started working on Christmas presents this weekend. I'm crafting everything this year, so hopefully they turn out well!

    I visited The Simple Sweet Life; Shine One; and The Skinny on Me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My fav has to be #1 :-) So so cute and Christmassy!!

    I visted to Argentina Love and have a new country on my list to vist!

    I also visited Synfully Delicious and sympathised with her sleep deprivation. However she is so close to the end now :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHMYGOSH I like them all. Option 3, I think.

    Leslie at {A Body that Won't Break} is kicking major tail with losing weight. She ROCKS.

    Casey over at Stress Case hilarious calls her husband "Smart-Ass Redheaded Kid" before they started dating. I think I need to check out their love story ASAP!

    Jami at Bowling Adventures did a new link-up called "Meet Me On Monday." Go check it out and learn more about her!

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love option #2 with the candy cane. But they all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today I visited:

    Sar @ Life of Love and I loved her blog immediately. She participates in a lot of weekly link-ups which is right up my alley since I've been having major blog-block lately. Plus her BF/hubby (not sure which) is applying to med school so I feel for him.

    Sunshine @ Such Life in the Tropics and was seriously jealous that she lives in Grand Cayman. I've been to a lot of islands near there but never Cayman and I would absolutely love to go so for now I'll live there through her!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Option 1!! Too cute :) I also loove the idea of Mingle Monday! I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOOO finally participating in Mingle Monday again, and it feels OH SO GOOD! I've surely missed you. I just tweeted you with my opinion for invites (even though I'm probably too late, as usual...I'm always a few steps behind!)

    Well, today I visited Life of Love and Shine On, the first two blogs I happened to click on, and now I'm following both. Both girls seem super sweet, down to earth, and totally relatable! I am super excited to keep reading from them...always love a good Mingle Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. no3!! i love the little snowflakes and cheers! is such a happy phrase :) happy monday chickadee! xoxo jillian:: shabbly apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My fave is #3! Love the "Cheers" :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote for option #1 for a cookie swap theme! so cute, i love cookie swaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I stopped by Healthy.Strong.Beautiful--she discovered how delicious kale is :) I also went to Shine On. She put together a military care package and had a cute 'dear Monday' post.

    I also went to *your* site and voted on option #5! (though I was probably too late)

    ReplyDelete
  21. my first time joining mingle monday and i'm happy to see some bloggy friends already on here, like rachel @ simple little joys and ashlee @ on the front porch :) so far I just visited #11 @ ciao newport beach bc i was intrigued by her post title: argetine love and totally loved her talking about milanesas, mate & chimichurri as an every day thing, reminds me of my childhood with my dad who is from uruguay- totally european in south america. Also, checked out meghan @ shine on and felt like i was reading about a friend :) going to go through the rest of the blogs now!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10