photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

April 23, 2012

Mingle Monday Weekly Blog Hop!

After a lovely long weekend in Oklahoma City visiting my dear college friends, I am back to the grind today. It was such a spectacular weekend! I had such a blast hanging out with Adam and friends, sipping wine on the patio, eating at tasty restaurants, shopping for a wedding dress for my best friend, and relaxing. Miss it already!

How did your weekend go? Relaxing or busy with fun plans? Well, despite our distain for the start of the work week, I am glad that all of you dropped by! If you're new, please say hi! I'd love to come visit your blog!! :)

_____________________________________



{ Time to Mingle! }

.::::...::::...::::...::::..::::.


Pretty Pretty Please...

If you could find it in your big heart to pass the Mingle word along... I will love you forever and ever and ever... and ever.

In all seriousness, I truly appreciate each one of you who take an extra minute to go the extra mile for me. I cannot thank you and your sweet generosity enough!

{ Many thanks! }


Mingle 240



_________________________________________________



How To Mingle:



1) Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to participate.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter your blog.

3) Go visit other blogs saying hello from Mingle Monday!

4) Answer the weekly question...

** What is your OCD habit? Do you have one? **


_________________________________________________





** Open until Friday at noon! Please spread the word! **
_________________________________________________



Have a fantastic week!





PS - Are you on Twitter? Follow me on the go!! :)

19 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for another edition of MM!

    OCD habit? not sure if I have one... perhaps one could be; that I can't eat without a napkin? It stresses me so much I have to stop eating if I realize I don't have one, is that one?

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!!
    I have many OCD habits I feel like! When I eat at a restaurant, I use a different napkin every time I put my food down. Not sure why, but I need to work on it because it seems wasteful. I love cloth napkins!
    Also, any time I am using the bathroom at someone else's house I have to look behind the shower curtain! Weird, right?!
    Happy Monday to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally near my computer to link up with Mingle Monday this week wooooo hoooo!!! Super excited to find some new blogs and share the love of Life of MEG! Hmmm...OCD habit? I don't think I have one. I'm gonna have to think on this...I'll get back to you :) HAPPY monday to you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super jealous of your weekend! Mine was spent partly at the pool and inside watching movies.

    I have too many ocd habits, my biggest being my morning routine. It has to be done the same way every morning, timed down to the minute! Maybe I should get that checked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a great weekend!! Sounds like a lot of fun!! My ocd habit would have to be hand sanitizer, I'm constantly using hand sanitizer! :) I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My OCD habit is probably keeping all of our alcohol bottles in a neat order. I hate when someone gets a drink and doesn't put the bottles back in a neat fashion lol. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My OCD habit is making the coffee every night before I go to bed. Can't do it in the morning - just can't! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for hosting this lovely link-up, Meg!

    my OCD habit...putting lotion on my feet right before I get in the bed. totally weird, I know. but I have to. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OCD habit? Not much, as OCD is super compulsive, whereas most people who think they have a compuslive habit, it's really not nearly as anxiety provoking as they pretend it is. #endpsychologistrant

    ;) Hope your Monday is full of glory and love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Sar on her psychologist rant. :) But I can't think of anything I'm really particular about.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Mingle Monday!

    I love hanging out with old friends!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not know if this is an OCD habit, but I can't stand running out of shower gel. I would rather have 5 bottles of shower gel than none... can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My OCD habit...hmmmmm. Well first off, I won't eat my food if it touches on my plate so sectioned plates are my favorite! Second, the correct term for OCD would be "CDO" because the letters are in order - as they should be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to always have a to-do list or grocery list going. Otherwise I forget things. My biggest habit is probably that I always must know what I'm wearing the next day before I fall asleep. Knowing that I have to pick out an outfit at 6am stresses me out to the point where I can't sleep. Also, I have to lay out my gym clothes before I go to work so I don't have to look for them when I get home.
    Thanks for hosting Meg! As always, loving your link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not sure that I have an OCD habit...I'm actually pretty bad at picking up habits, even when they're good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  16. IM BACK! Ive missed Mingle Monday! Ill come back tomorrow after work to blog hop!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. new follower, would love a follow back. I don't think I have an OCD habits - I need to think on that :)

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haven't done a MM in awhile!

    I visited Kristin's Knook and she talked about PINTEREST! She featured some of the funniest memes!

    I also stopped by Motzart, Picasso, and Princess. She talked about (her son, I think) Picasso. WOW! Here is one strong woman. She is AMAZING!

    And my OCD habit... I don't have many, but my list is growing! One is dishes. My dishes HAVE to be clean. I think it's because my roommate isn't very tidy with them, so I start to overcompensate. LOL. Also - my DVDs have to be in ABC order.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I visited Kristin's kNook and for Lauren and Lauren.

    Kristin provided some good laughs and some great looking recipes. Quinoa for breakfast?! That sounds like a recipe I need to try! Katie's outfit pictures give me some great styling ideas for a new shirt I found over the weekend!

    I have two OCD habits that I can't let go. I always have to check what feels like a million times that I locked the door to the house, and that I turned off my hair straightener or curling iron before leaving home. That's OCD, right?! haha

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10