photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

June 11, 2012

Mingle Monday Blog Hop!

I am back from a fantastically relaxing weekend, but this girl is sleepy today! Between the thunderstorms and a scary dream keeping me up last night, I could use about 4 cups of coffee or one epic nap today! Oh my lanta... *yawn*

BUT I did have a wonderful weekend - photos and a recap coming soon! I had a blast getting away for the weekend, meeting up with our friends, watching movies, taking naps, having great company, spending time on the dock, cooking breakfast, and enjoying time with Adam!

So very thankful for a weekend to un-plug from reality, catch up on sleep, and just remember how to relax.
Ever have months on end where life is crazy busy? It's kind of hard to remember the importance of resting!

Anywho, I hope you all had lovely weekends as well! Let's get this party started!

_________________________________________________



{ Time to Mingle! }
 
.::::...::::...::::...::::..::::.


Pretty Pretty Please...

If you could find it in your big heart to pass the Mingle word along... I will love you forever and ever and ever... and ever. Twitter. Blog post. You name it, I love it.

In all seriousness, I truly appreciate each one of you who take an extra minute to go the extra mile each week! I cannot thank you for your sweet generosity enough! Let's add to this party!

{ Many thanks! }
 
 
Mingle 240



_________________________________________________


How To Mingle:


1) Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to participate.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter your blog.

3) Go visit other blogs saying hello from Mingle Monday!

4) Answer the weekly question...

** What are your favorite ways to relax? **

_________________________________________________





_________________________________________________


Looking forward to blog hopping this week! Please remember that the blog hop is open all week long, so spread the word!!

Don't miss out on the super fun Soak Up the Sun blog gift swap! It's going to be a fun time, and who doesn't love getting summer-themed goodies in the mail?!
Also... I am now accepting sponsors again! If you are interested in advertising your blog, Etsy shop, or small business at a really great low price, please check out my sponsor page!


Wishing you a fabulous week!











PS - Are you on Twitter? Follow me on the go!! :)

22 comments:

  1. My rest includes napping, listening to music and reading. Napping is the best way to rest in my opinion lol. It's really the only way to turn my brain off when a lot of things are going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My relaxation includes a towel, some sand, and the sun and a nap =) When that's not available, I'll go for a nap in the comfort of my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a stressful week, I like to order in, watch a movie, and maybe fall asleep on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curling up with a good book and a glass of wine is how I prefer to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite ways to relax are working out (fine, not favorite way, but best way) and going to the movies! Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My ideal relaxation time involves a couch, a blanket to snuggle with, a good book and some snacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lately, it's been sitting on the couch, watching my favorite shows, and catching up on my Google Reader. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite way to relax is...um, productive relaxation. I like to write, art journal, sit outside, work out, or read. I have a hard time doing *nothing*.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Meg, today I am spreading the word about your Mingle Monday!

    I love to relax with a nice warm bath or just chillin' by the pool, or a massage, or a pedicure, or a glass of wine... I guess lots of way to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your weekend away sounds perfect! I was lucky enough to spend some of the weekend poolside with a friend, and I'm totally looking forward to relaxing while getting my tan on this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You weekend sounds amazing!! I love to have a nice long soak in the tub. I also love just watching a film or if I can get myself a holiday away to lie in the sun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. making a craft or watching tv!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laying out in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reading a book on the rooftop deck and enjoying a glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love sitting in the middle of crowded spaces and people watching with my favorite girl friends. Its always fun to stop and watch time pass you by and make up stories as to what you think their lives are like!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Laying out at the pool, hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sitting by the pool with a book!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My ultimate relaxation is a night at home watching tv and movies with my love with a glass of wine. I could actually really go for a night like that sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My best relaxation tip involves perfume.

    1. Buy perfume
    2. For at least 1 week only spray on just before going to bed
    3. After that spray it on as soon as you're in from work
    4. Instant moment of relaxation!!

    Sarah
    http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute idea.
    And I relax by reading or knitting. Lately, I've been reading a bunch of new books, I finally have the time to relax. XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. AnonymousJune 15, 2012

    I love, love, love to just lay by the pool and read a really good book. Get your favorite drink from Starbucks and just mellow out. <3

    Love your blog!!

    xoxo Amber

    http://myobviousobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Relaxation for me can be one of two things: time with my nearest and dearest, or time all by myself. Sometimes I just want to read my books and indulge in some music time, just the three of us (me the books and the music). But I also love just spending time with loved ones, and can be very relaxed with my closest friends =)

    http://chandelier27.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10