photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

August 27, 2012

Mingle Monday Blog Hop!

Holy smokes... I have been MIA!
As many of you Twitter followers know, I have had quite the ordeal this last week. I have had multiple (pretty serious) complications ever since my wisdom teeth surgery two Fridays ago, but I am posting the full blown ordeal later this week... so stay tuned!

Needless to say, super sorry you haven't heard from me, but thank you SO much for your super kind messages and get well soon e-mails. Do i have the best blog friends in the world, or what?

A little late in the day, but let's get this mingling party started!! It would make my poor, in pain little self SO much better if you spread the word. Seriously, that's my dose of supercalifragilisticexpealidotious!

_________________________________________________

A Huge Thank You...

I truly appreciate each one of you who take a minute minute to go the extra mile each week to spread the word! I cannot thank you for your sweet generosity enough! Let's add to this party!

{ Many thanks! }


LIFE OF MEG



** Still can't get the button URL fixed - there may be a new design coming soon!**

_________________________________________________
 


How To Mingle:


1) Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to participate.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of this post and click on the link to enter your blog.

3) Go visit other blogs saying hello from Mingle Monday!

4) Answer the weekly question...

** Favorite thing you did this weekend? Go! **

 
_________________________________________________







_________________________________________________
 

Don't Miss Out...

If you've never taken the opportunity to advertise your blog - here's your chance!! Sponsorship advertising is budget-friendly, with a monthly spot starting as low as $10!!

Look into becoming a Life of Meg sponsor today - I would love to work with YOU!! Select spots available!

.:::.:::.:::.:::.:::.

You guys are great! I will slowly be catching up on my blog reading and definitely will be back to regular posting!
Coming up this week...

+ Surgery saga ordeal
+ A very special retail sale to kick-off the fall season (!!!)
+ Madion trip photos/recap
+ ... and a crockpot recipe that will knock your socks off




Hope you all behave this week! Or not?! ; )

 








PS - Are you on Twitter? Follow me on the go!! :)

16 comments:

  1. I had a busy weekend of working, but my favoriate thing was coming up with a new series for my blog! :)

    XoXo,

    Nicole

    www.mylovewithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave thing from the weekend was getting in (and totally killin) my long run Saturday night! Im training for a half marathon in November so the mileage is starting to pick back up. Woohoo!

    Hope you recover from your surgery quickly!! When I got mine out a few years ago I swelled up like a chipmunk and had nasty bruises all down my neck... it was quite a sight haha.

    xoxo
    Whit
    www.whitspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just relaxes and watched movies with my husband this weekend since it was basically too hot to move!
    Sorry to hear that getting your wisdom teeth didn't go so well--that was quite an ordeal for me too....I just say it's a good thing you don't have to do it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your wisdom teeth ordeal is coming to an end soon!!!

    My fave thing I did this weekend was the trial run of my wedding makeup! So fun. :)

    Hope you have a great week, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite thing I did this weekend was spend time with my boys and go shopping for my Nail Polish Swap buddy! I love nail polish shopping esp when it's for someone else and I HAVE to do it!! I may have to go back and buy the colors that I bought for her, for myself!!

    Have a great week Meg and hope everything gets better. I luckily never had wisdom teeth, so I never had to get them out.

    xoxo Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey...I love Mingle Monday- It has been so long since I have been here! I hope you are feeling better and take care!
    Missy

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. we went to a wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got to spend lots of time with friends & family:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are feeling better today :( wisdom teeth SUCK. I just enjoyed a date this weekend. it was refreshing!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. my favorite thing this weekend definitely had to be seeing my family. I love getting together with everyone! I'd do it every weekend if I didn't work on the weekends!

    Hope you had an awesome one!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting a new battery and alternator in my car. Oh wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I went blueberry picking!

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went shopping. Those are always the best kinda weekends, aren't they??
    I hope you feel better soon, Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Favorite thing I did this weekend would have to be picking peaches at the orchard in perfect weather. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hope you're feeling better Megs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh. Wisdom teeth are the devil! Hope it starts feeling better. My fave thing about this weekend was an annual picnic--tons of great food!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10