photo Menu1_zps0679bf32.png  photo Home-5_zpsbb1afa0c.png  photo About-12_zps1f2d03d6.png  photo Recipes-2_zps90dfcd61.png  photo Sponsor-9_zps8283cfc7.png  photo Contact-16_zpsedfcb947.png  photo Menu2-2_zps6cf714ee.png

November 17, 2010

Mitten Mixer - Don't Miss Out!

Wooooaaahhh Nelly! Get ready for some fun!
After having been completed excited and inspired by my dear friend Laura's recent ornament swap, I have decided to create a little magical, fun swap myself!



___________________________________________________

.:: About Mitten Mixer ::.

Sign-up, get matched w/ a buddy, shop for cute mittens, and swap via mail!


1) Interested? Must be a [Life of Meg] follower to be elligible. Leave a comment below that includes your
first name and e-mail address.

2) Once the sign-up closes on November 30th, I will match each
one of you up with a buddy.

3) I will send your buddy's e-mail address to you via your provided e-mail address. You then can exchange mailing address information.

4) Shop for some adorable mittens to send!
{Price limit max: $10}

5) Send the mittens to your buddy on or before December 5th.

6) Wait for your own new mittens to arrive!

___________________________________________________

.:: Pretty Please ::.

Spread the word about the [Life of Meg] Mitten Mixer! We want as many people as possible to join us in this cozy, holiday cheer! The picture above or the button below is for your use in a post or on your sidebar. Please add a link directly to this blog post so that your friends can easily join us in the fun!


___________________________________________________



So who's totally excited?!
I know I am! I already have a vision of the absolutely adorable mittens that I want to buy/send to the buddy I get matched up with! I hope this Mitten Mixer will be a cute way for all of us to spread some holiday jolliness!


Lots o' Love!



15 comments:

  1. Oo so fun!!! I love mittens (and hats and scarves...and anything warm and fuzzy, lol) My name's Renae and my email's Sweet9814@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Totally want to join!

    name is Joanna and email is cooking4him@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited!

    Cheryl
    ceamoste@arts.uwaterloo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in... this is way too fun to not participate!!! xo HHL

    Fallingoffahighheeledlife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! So fun!

    Emily - emilysilverks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is fun! You can never have too many swaps! Sign me up!


    Ashlee - ouashlee @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!

    lauras07@ku.edu

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun!

    Faye

    fayesbookblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so want in on this. Sounds like a blast (and I could use new mittens)!

    as2667@gmail.com
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute!

    Rachel ... radillard1@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sign me up Please!
    Syndal...Syndal712@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could use new mittens too and I saw a pair while I was out the other day that I'd love to send out! Cheryl, cherylcm78@gmail.com

    Thanks!! What a fun swap idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in! :) The Canadian in the mix! :)
    justinandalison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a lot of fun!
    I'm Canadian too, like the person above me :p

    Venassa
    venassa_@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE hearing from you guys! I read every single comment and always try to get back to each of you!
In order to do that, please make sure your email address is set up with your profile so that I am able to respond to you. :)

How to enable your e-mail - BLOGGER ACCOUNTS:
To do this, click on your Dashboard, click on EDIT PROFILE and place a checkmark next to SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS, and finally scroll to the bottom and click SAVE PROFILE.

Thanks for reading! You all are hands down the BEST! xo

01 09 10